HR Staff for Kinderfield - Highfield Head Office
Kinderfield - Highfield Head Office is looking for a proffesional HR
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, majoring in Psychology.
- Good communication skills
- Administrative expert
- Able to manage priorities
- Employee experience expertise
- Support end-to-end recruitment process, which involves sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals
- Screening resumes and job applications from job portal sources
- Conducting phone calls or meetings to create a shortlist of qualified candidates.
- Maintaining a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Support for internal events
- Provide assistance to the Head of HR to develop and evaluate effective human resources performance (job description, performance appraisals, KPI).
- Provide assistance to conduct & oversee orientation and induction process of new employees.
- Prepare and record all the employment appointment letters or contracts.
- Maintaining, controlling and updating employees’ data and related documents for school administrative purposes.
- Counseling staffs on HR Policies, practices and procedures.
- Help to develop, socialize, implement, enforce and evaluate HR policies to improve the human resources performance.
- Provides general supporting activities such as the administration of company human resources legal documents and permits, employee attendances, employees events (training/gathering/outing), Office & HR Management