"Let us create an unforgettable experience and sail through this academic year enthusiastically!"
As Home learning became the new normal, I would like to tell these things to my dearest students:
1. Be brave! You may experience some difficulties to grasp the lessons. Don't be frightened, we are here to look after and help you.
2. Be confident! All of you are doing great in different ways.
3. Be grateful! In the middle of this pandemic, you are healthy, safe, and sound.
4. Be happy! You may miss your friends and school, though now you have lots of time to spend with your family.
5. Be optimistic! Soonest we will learn, play, and laugh together again at school.
I know well that today is difficult for you, though I believe that someday you will look back at this moment proudly and happy because all of does a great job battling this pandemic. Let us create an unforgettable experience and sail through this academic year enthusiastically!
Elisabeth A Rosyadi
Principal of Kinderfield Puri
A computer room is important to enhance the scientific and technological research and invention capacity of students.
Register your profile below in order to submit enquiries, schedule tours and open days.
Please fill our Open House Information form first.
Ballet is not only a great workout, but it also helps children to gain better control over their bodies.
Toddler Class Activity
Students are harvesting their Hydroponic plants.
Kinderfield Puri Charity Day (We Rise by Lifting Others)
Book Weeks 2019