Training and Development Specialist
Kinderfield-Highfield Head Office is looking for a Training and Development specialist
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Education or Psychology.
- Fluent in English oral and written (min. TOEFL score 500).
- Have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience, preferably 5 years or above.
- Loves to learn and continuously improves oneself.
- A team player who is able to work either independently or collaboratively.
- A problem-solver who responds positively to challenges.
- Consider oneself as a lifelong-learner who seeks to inspire and develop others.
- Values self-discipline and focused effort.
- Skillful at conferring and peer-mentoring is a plus.
- Willing to be placed in Kinderfield-Highfield Head Office, Tebet.
- Conduct school visits and classroom observations.
- Lead conferences and write observation reports.
- Develop training materials.
- Organise and conduct training sessions.