Primary School Principal for Kinderfield Jambi
We're looking for a professional to be our primary school principal in Jambi, Sumatra Island.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, majoring in Education or related fields from reputable universities.
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experiences in Primary School.
- Having at least 2 years of leadership experiences such as principal, vice principal, teacher coordinator or head of subjects.
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written language (English & Bahasa Indonesia).
- High motivation and driven by a sense of ownership, empathy and passion.
- Excellent leadership ability and decision making skills.
- Strong analytical and system orientation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with students, parents, colleagues, and community members.
- Able to work effectively and is a good 'team leader' Computer & internet literate.
- Willing to be placed in Jambi, Sumatra Island
- Implement the school’s vision and mission across all the school aspects.
- Leads a school culture and environment that successfully develops the full range of students’ learning capacities – academic, creative, social-emotional, behavioral, and physical.
- Prepares and oversees primary school improvement plan; budgeting and compliance; and takes part in ensuring effective school resources management.
- Monitors and supervises coordinators- dihapus yg coordinator teachers and staffs in implementing the school plan, program, curriculum, and events.
- To ensure a safe, secure, nurturing and healthy learning environment for students.
- To ensure excellent relationship with parents driven by proactive communication, grievance handling and relationship building. Keeping up-to-date with the professional development.